Organizations often suffer from the inability to clearly communicate the latest policies, operating procedures, manuals and
guides, as well as other important information that employees need to properly conduct their duties and responsibilities. The problem stems from a lack
of access to these important materials due to the outdated communication methods such as team meetings, e-mails, and word of mouth communication.
Traditional methods have a tendency to exclude certain employees and cause confusion as information is distorted and misinterpreted a long the way.
The Training application from MyOfficeTool allows managers to disseminate information to their employees by uploading and organizing content, in any
format, and making it accessible to anyone, anywhere. The option for managers to be notified of which employees have viewed which materials is invaluable
and ensures that your organization's latest policies and procedures are quickly adopted.
Benefits for Managers
- Guarantee an appropriate response to crisis situations by having procedures readily accessible
- Easily upload content in formats such as word documents, PDF's, videos, spreadsheets, etc.
- Eliminate conflicts caused by misinformation through updated policies and procedures
Benefits for Employees
- Easy access to training information enabling them to perform better
- Encourage safe practices by having WHMIS and other important information available
- Eliminate the need to involve management in disputes revolving around policies and procedures
Benefits to Organization
- Increased accountability for employee performance
- Centralized communication ensures that all levels of membership are aware of their duties and responsibilities
- Can be quickly updated and made to notify employees about changes ensuring the quick adoption of new policies and procedures