Managing payroll can be a time consuming procedure that involves organizing various information from different programs and sources.
Sometimes that can mean the manually inputted information from time sheets or other antiquated methods. The Payroll application by MyOfficeTool eliminates
inaccuracies in payroll reporting by enabling users to input specific information and variables. Working in conjunction with other MyOfficeTool applications
such as Scheduling and Time Attendance, this is even easier, faster, and accurate. Managers can send the compiled information to their internal payroll
department or external payroll company such as Ceridian.
The Payroll application enables users to create customized templates by entering specific variables and values as well as conditions for those values to be met. Once these templates are complete, users need only input a limited amount of data and the Payroll application takes care of the rest. The Payroll application is ideal for both small businesses that do not have their own payroll department and large organizations with staff that have variable wages depending on a number of circumstances such as premiums and benefits.
The Payroll application benefits employees by granting them access to the information that determines their wage without compromising the data. The ability for employees to access this information eliminates any confusion and conflicts related to their pay cheques before it becomes a problem. In turn, organizations benefit from an increase in transparency and better workplace satisfaction. It is important to note that MyOfficeTool does not offer payroll services, merely the simple coordination of payroll information.
Advantages to Working with Other MyOfficeTool Applications
The Payroll application is specifically designed to take advantage of the information provided by employees and managers in other MyOfficeTool applications to quickly and easily compile payroll information. The Payroll application simplifies the otherwise convoluted and time consuming process by receiving information such as wages, shifts, premiums, taxes, benefits, as well as other variables that can vary by employee and compiles it into one ready to send file. Working with other MyOfficeTool applications further reduces the burden placed on payroll departments by automatically making available helpful information such as employee schedules and attendance thus easily to associating the values and variables which make up the payroll process.
Benefits for Managers
- Easily compile payroll information regardless of number of employees
- Easily assign variables such as wages, premiums, and deductions to each staff based on different conditions
- Quickly send payroll information to the appropriate department or company in an easily accessible format
- Increased accuracy in payroll reporting due to accountability from employee participation
Benefits for Employees
- Grant access to information that affects payroll decisions such as benefits and deductions
- Eliminate conflicts evolving around payroll before it is too late through increased access to information
- Allow employees to participate in issues revolving around payroll through increased awareness and accountability
Benefits to Organization
- Help develop a positive workplace environment by eliminating payroll discrepancies
- Transparency in issues affecting employee wages encourages payroll best practices
- Allows organizations of any size to easily manage large numbers of staff